Friday, November 25, 2011

Hong Kong, Here we come.... ... ........ ....

We are 10 hours away from boarding our flight to Hong Kong. I am excited that the kids will get to visit Joe's family in his old stomping grounds. However, it's only going to happen if Joe and I are able to make it off a 13.5 hour flight alive and still married.

I'm sorry I don't have a longer post, but I'm pretty certain there will be a lot to post about during the trip. Perhaps all the bad Engrish in Hong Kong. But please do forgive me if I don't post nearly as often, and if you are just DYING (I know you are), to read up on something, I'll have to dig into the archives and re-post some of the gems.

Otherwise, hope to blog from Hong Kong - finally going to attempt packing at  merry 12:30am now.

1 comment:

  1. Have a nice trip! Do not miss those delicious sweets over there!
    I and my son and my parents were there this July, it was a great experience!

    ReplyDelete