Monday, November 21, 2011

He spells, kind of.

Lately, he's been spelling things out for me when he gets frustrated that I can't understand him. I thought I was the mom of a Mensa member when he spelled the other day (He Spells). Well, he's been doing it more often - maybe my hearing is going, but I can't seem to understand everything he says. So he often slows down his speech like he's talking to a foreigner.

Colin: This is Chomper, and you be Sarah, and this is (can't understand him here... i think he said Bike)
Me: Who? Trike?
Colin: No, BIKE
Me: What?
Colin: C-R-O-M-V Bike.
Me: oooh.... okay. Him.


Can't wait until we go to Hong Kong, he'll be spelling a lot of things out for people.


(btw, those are all the names of dinosaurs from an assortment of televised entertainment - with the exception of Bike. still didn't figure out who he was talking about)

No comments:

Post a Comment