Saturday, November 19, 2011

Bad Mommy: Cara Stands with The Blur

We do, in fact, have another child. She just gets neglected a little, so I have to make a conscious effort to also make a big deal about the things #1 did for the first time (and which we actually freaked out and got the paparazzi camera gear out to capture).

Yesterday,  Cara finally pulled herself up to stand using the couch. It was great, and I'm a proud momma, so I just grabbed my phone to take a quick photo to email Joe to let him know. But if you look closely (and I didn't even notice this until I looked at the picture again later on in the day),there is the blur behind Cara.

To be honest, I don't even remember all the cushions strewn on the floor, and Colin hurling himself off the couch, but, at least I now recorded the day she independently stood up coincided with the day the safety rules in this house got a little looser.

4 comments:

  1. woow, she is such a pretty little girl! she is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come to my house and you'll see all safety rules broken.

    Yay for Cara for standing up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ghis - I'm sure Will was the first to break them too.

    ReplyDelete