Saturday, May 21, 2011

Swimsuit Edition 2011

I'm not a fashionista, but with our upcoming trip to California, I realized that I do need a bathing suit, and I do need to look decent in one. This is different from jeans my friends.... this is all about body image, and not letting that saggy belly, or that jiggle butt, or extra boobage all hang out. Tucking it all in at the right places is of utmost importance.

I had to try out a couple different styles, but ended up settling a nice one-piece purple one from Old Navy. Unfortunately, (or fortunately?) I will not be posting any pictures of me modelling it. I will, however post some other swimsuit options that didn't make the cut.



This one is for the practical woman... the 'do-it-yourselfer'.



This one comes with a matching ball of yarn hat.



Let's leave this style to just Borat. This doesn't even look good on the best beach bod.


Sorry folks, socks and dolls not included.










2 comments: