Monday, August 29, 2011

3 minutes inside my husband's brain

I haven't posted something in a while, but the 3 minutes inside my own brain was pretty popular, so after Joe was talking about himself yesterday night (he was attempting to demonstrate what goes on in his brain fro 3 minutes... either 1 or 2 things happened: I interrupted him, or he fell asleep).

But I'll try and fill in the blanks cause I'm pretty sure this is what he thinks.

- zzzzzzzzzz
- damn. I have to work.
- i'm hungry. i want salsa.
- my ear is itchy. my specialty Chinese ear picking tool shall do the job
- why can't Sharon make any decisions and asks me to?
- Babysteals. why does it exist.
- mmmm Japadog.
- I'm pretty sure Sharon just said something to me. But I didn't hear it, but I won't acknowledge that I heard something and won't ask her to repeat it. That way it's nagging.
- I love Colin.
- steak too.
- why is she nagging me?
- I think i need my hair cut. But I'll let it grow until Sharon nags me about it.
- socks are magical. i can throw them anywhere on the ground, and the appear clean and in pairs in my drawers.
- shirts too.
- i'm a freakin genius.
- damn i have to work tomorrow.
- hmm, what's going on at Tech Crunch?
- i love how Colin copies me. I think I'll teach him to jump off high places.
- damn. have to pay the bills.
- she spent WHAT at the grocery store????
- I'll love Cara when she starts copying me.
- ok, Cara's just cute too.
- what can i buy on Deal Extreme right now?
- I am a musical prodigy
- zzzzzzzzzz
- I don't know why Sharon gets so furious when I dutch oven her.
- uuuhghhggggg work. is. uuuugggghhhhhghghg
- i need to fart........... right now.
- is it the weekend yet?
- what's new at ars technica ?
- let me check it on the computers, phone, iPad, Playbook, and other countless gadgets Sharon has no clue how to work

3 comments:

  1. this is hilarious! exactly what I thought was going on inside his head...so enlightening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaron, I would love to see what Lucy has to say about the 3 minutes in your brain!! Btw, how was the first day of school Prof?

    ReplyDelete