Friday, August 19, 2011

3 Minutes Inside My Brain

A friend sent this along to me from Jason Good's blog. It was pretty amusing, accurate, and absurd all at once, but I thoroughly enjoyed it! So much that it inspired me to blog about 3 minutes inside my own head.


- What am I going to make for dinner?
- I need to grocery shop.
- I want salami.
- and cheese. and chocolate for good measure.
- Cara's so cute.
- Why the heck can't Joe ever put his socks away???
- I swear I'm going to burn all of his socks - he'll learn his lesson then.
- Colin's so cute.
- I wonder if I have any Facebook notifications?
- Hmm, none right now, but I'll just stalk an old high school friend's photos and see what they look like now.
- Ugh, what am I going to make for dinner?
- I'm shedding like crazy, I need to cut my hair.
- OOh, I'll visit Groupon to see if there's a cheap hair salon deal.
- I could use a free bootcamp lesson. I jiggle more than I remember.
- dinner? dinner? dinner???
- I need tin foil.
- There must be a notification by now.
- I'll check my blog stats.
- I need to cut Colin and Cara's toenails.
- I love my family. Joe's cute, smart and funny.
- Joe needs a hair cut.
- I need more tupperware.
- What was I going to get???
- ARGH I can't remember what I was going to get.
- I want to rearrange our furniture.
- I need to organize the desk first, then we can rearrange things.
- I need to get organizers, dividers, file folders, and new pens to properly organize the desk.
- I feel stressed out thinking about the desk. The room is fine the way it is.
- I'll look on Allrecipes.com for ideas.
- I'll text Joe and ask him what he wants. He better not say 'anything'.
- I need new lids for the sippy cups. why can't they just sell the lids???
- Colin and Cara are so cute.
- Why can't Joe put his shirts back on the hangers?? I'm going to donate anything that's laying around.
- ugh. laundry. and how is it that all the pairs of socks become singles magically after I wash them??
- How is this place always a mess? I'm pretty sure I cleaned it up 10 minutes ago.
- Doesn't Joe know I need to know what he wants for dinner NOW so I can grocery shop NOW?
- I love Superstore. I like one-stop-shopping.
- I hate dishonest people who park in the maternity/parent parking
- I like the idea of reading.
- hmm, where's my Entertainment coupon book?
- i'll ask Joe. but he probably won't know... but i'll ask him anyway
- can kids smell? how does that stench in his diaper not get to him?
- A van would be so nice to have. so much extra room. and sliding doors...sliding
- maybe there's a fb notification. I'll check my phone.
- it's sunny. we'll just BBQ. I can think of dinner and groceries for the week tomorrow.


3 comments:

  1. Haha, must be in the name...glad that I'm not the only one having very similar questions about socks and hangers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it Sharon! I think I hear an echo in my own brain. I often run up the stairs and then forget why I ran up the stairs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies - I feel like a cranky old lady cause I didn't realize most of my thoughts are complaints! I'll be the old lady with a cane pointing at teenagers soon enough.

    ReplyDelete