Sunday, July 31, 2011

Bad Mommy

Part of the purpose of this blog, is to give people the realities of parenthood. I want to set your standards and expectations so low, and erase all this desire to be that super mom. When you're pregnant, your worst enemy is to have ideas of grandeur about motherhood - cause you'll be in for a shock when reality hits you like a brick wall.

So, I'll have a Bad Mommy series.... because... it happens. And don't feel bad when you do it - because we all do it. Even the supermoms do it - they're just too ashamed. But I, Sharon Lo, am shameless.... just ask my husband Joe.

Anyhow, onto my first Bad Mommy post.

I left Cara on the play mat so I could... do some online shopping. Okay, with that said... Old Navy was having a 25% off sale only today, AND it's free shipping, AND you can return things really easily.... so I get excited about shopping online at Old Navy.

Well, as I perused everything (it was a good 10-15 minutes), I clearly ignored Cara (i generally don't pay attention unless I hear whining or crying). When I finally got up, she was literally right beside me, at my feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment