Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Colin says

UGHHH I hate myself for not being as disciplined with my blog. Since the trip it's been busy with ChicGeek, and just a backlog of things to do, and now with Autumn all the families want photos with the leaves, or getting photos done for their Christmas cards. But for now, I have to write down just some of the funniest things Colin has said. In the past few days, he's just been Mr. Chipper, and talks to everybody and anybody. He is cheerful. I want to remember what he says, so I'm just jotting these down as I can remember them:

[Joe fixing my phone]
Joes says to me: I hope the phone doesn't crash, or I'll be sad.
Colin: oooooh..... I hope it doesn't crash, or I'll be sad toooooooooo.


[Joe typing on iPad]
Colin: Daddy, you type pretty fast! i type sloooooooow, like a turtle.


[At Uncle Jeremy's house, in which he has many many aquariums]
Colin: Hi Fishies! I'm BACK!

[at the Save-On Foods, in the bulk section and an employee is doing an order]
Colin says to the man: What are you doing?
the man: I'm taking an order!
Colin: Ooooooh, I get it.


[at the Pho Restaurant - we're regulars at this location]
The waiter asks if Colin is all done his noodles
Colin: No, I want the lady.
Waitress comes
Colin: Can I have more noo-noos (noodles)?
Waitress ends up feeding him

No comments:

Post a Comment