Friday, September 12, 2014

Hiatus Recap!

1 year. ONE WHOLE FREAKING YEAR I haven't posted on here! I almost forgot this existed, until I realized I had a link to it on my Twitter account (which I also rarely use). But, I'm back. I hope to post more. I have become quite nostalgic these days, and reminiscing the kids, and feeling like i'm already losing my baby (who's only 3 months old, but really, he was a baby when he was born. i already feel like he's as old as my first baby, who is 5). Which leads me to announce - we had a baby 3 months ago!

Now we're at 3 kids, outnumbered, and although we are now playing zone defense, things at the Lo house are terrifically chaotic. I remind myself that these days won't last. I feel a sense of accomplishment if I can get 1 of these things done in each group:

Group A: eat breakfast, drink a cup of coffee, prep dinner
Group B: dishes, laundry, tidying up after the kids, shower, edit/work
Group C: play with the kids, get out of the house, saying the correct name for the correct child
Group D: breathe, drink water

So, I'm hoping to hop back on my blogging wagon for the remainder of this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment