Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Colin Says - the 'Why' Stage

Ah. Why.

Why this. Why that? Why why why why why - I'm am currently in this stage. And I must say, I'm embracing it... I do enjoy the curiosity, and I feel like if I somhow answer all of his questions correctly, he'll continue to be curious about everything else in life, and then bug smarter people for better answers.

But, the why got a little personal today.

Colin: Why are your eyes so big Mommy?
Me: Because that's the way I was made.
Colin: Why is your mouth so big?
Me: Because that's the way I was made.
Colin: Why is your belly so big?
Me: .


I'll just go eat my lettuce leaf for lunch today, thank you.

1 comment:

  1. love it! It's like when Eleanor called me a giant whale last time we went swimming. that was flattering.
    -Lucy

    ReplyDelete